Prefillable sterile COC syringes for deep cold medications
The SCHOTT TOPPAC® freeze prefillable polymer syringe is ideal for the safe storage and administering of deep-cold medicine. Made of high-quality, inert COC material, the SCHOTT TOPPAC® freeze plastic syringes come with an extensive data package for the entire syringe performance for the intended use in low temperatures. An improved quality control and specifications for critical quality attributes further support assuring that this drug containment and delivery solution is suitable for filling, transporting and storing your drug properly, no matter if it is frozen or thawed.
- Made of high-quality COC material
- Proven CCI at -100°C for the entire syringe system
- Complete data package on syringe functionality for intended use
- Cross-linked silicone for lower extractable silicone quantities and sub-visible particles
- Improved quality control and specifications for critical to quality attributes
- Fully automated, state-of-the-art production process