Fast Track Kits for pre-clinical testing, clinical trials and commercial filling.
The Fast Track Kits allow drug development teams, CROs, biotech start-ups or other research & development institutions to source all of their materials from a single source. Each combination of vials, stoppers and crimps is pre-tested and fully documented to speed up the drug development process.
Made with SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass, adaptiQ® vials are washed and packaged in a clean room environment and sterilized with ethylene oxide. Transport through the fill + finish line can take place inside a nest, and the cup nest allows for easy de- and renesting where required.
SCHOTT adaptiQ® vials are compatible with a wide range of new and existing filling lines, ensuring compatibility with over 50 machine types. As a key part of the iQ® platform, adaptiQ® vials also ensure filling line compatibility with SCHOTT pre-filled syringes (syriQ®) and cartridges (cartriQ®).
- adaptiQ® ready-to-use sterile vials made from SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass tubing
- Matching West Ready Pack® closure components (stoppers, crimps)
- Pre-tested and fully documented for fast time-to-market
- Fully scalable from R&D to commercial filling
- Compatible with traditional filling machines