Prefillable sterile COC syringes for cosmetic treatments
SCHOTT TOPPAC® cosmetic prefillable syringes have been specially designed to make cosmetic treatments as simple and comfortable as possible – for both doctors and patients. Made of an advanced cyclic olefin copolymer (COC), the syringes allow a three year shelf life to keep the drug stable, with a shape and design optimized for hyaluronic acid injections.
The complete syringe system also features a reduced inner syringe diameter, which ensures lower extrusion forces while administering the medication in more precise dosages, as well as an integrated Luer Lock for secure needle attachment. Manufactured in clean rooms, with a fully automated, state-of-the-art production process, TOPPAC® cosmetic is the ideal syringe for this global market.
- Market standard prefillable syringe for aesthetic injections.
- Made of a highly transparent, glass-like COC material.
- Shape and design optimized for hyaluronic acid injections.
- 1 ml filling volume.
- Integrated Luer Lock for secure needle attachment.
- Available as a complete syringe system, with materials suitable for steam sterilization.
- Fully automated, state-of-the-art production process.